About the Role
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated TL – Data Platform
What You’ll do at Copperpod
• Build large scale data pipelines and data sets that power crucial business decisions
throughout the organization, automate regulatory reporting and ensure data
governance and compliance.
• Lead design, building, deployment and operation of distributed, multi-region,
redundant, scalable, resilient and highly available real time data processing,
storage and BI platforms.
• Collaborate with internal teams to define and maintain domain schema, and
extract, transform and load (ETL) data from disparate data sources using batch
and stream processing systems.
• Build reliability and observability for distributed data processing of the source of
truth events and pipelines from the event sources to the centralized unified log
• Provide assistance to internal stakeholders on streamlining regulatory
requirements, automating the technical/functional requirements for reporting
• Mentor team members for best practices in data and software engineering,
identify improvement opportunities and lead by example.
You are a good fit if you have
• 7+ years backend software and data platform development experience.
• Expertise in Python and ideally one more object-oriented programming languages
(Java, Scala, Go).
• Expertise in writing and optimizing complex SQL queries and shell scripting.
• Experience with multiple storage models like relational, columnar, document and
time series data.
• Demonstrated experience of working with large data volumes and micro-services
• A team player with good collaboration, problem solving and analytical skills.
Benefits and Support
• Competitive compensation and remuneration package.
• Inclusive culture.
• Robust mentorship program with industry stalwarts.
• Opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry and drive valuable
At Copperpod Digital, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity
of our community and the world around us. We celebrate diversity and welcome people
from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets.
A diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and
identities is essential to achieving our mission.
If you're passionate about UI development, have a drive for creating seamless user
experiences, and meet the requirements above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting
About the Company
Copperpod Digital is the bridge that connects businesses with their audience in a constantly
evolving digital landscape. Our commitment to innovation and experimentation drives us to
push the boundaries of what's possible, empowering brands to create meaningful
connections with consumers. At Copperpod, we believe that the future of digital lies in
web3 technology, and that's where metamaxx.io comes in. As a division of Copperpod
Digital, metamaxx.io specializes in helping businesses develop cutting-edge digital offerings
that bridge the gap between different realities. Together, we're building the future of digital