About the Role
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated Technical Production Support Engineer
What You’ll do at Copperpod
• Ensure platform uptime via through monitoring of every aspect of the platform
• Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills to debug production issues across services
and levels of the stack also ensure up-to-date support playbook / documentations
• Conducting post incident reviews and timely escalations and maintaining feedback loop to the
engineering & product team
• Attending client queries on Fresh Desk ticketing portal, review and investigate issues raised and provide
accurate guidance based on current documentation by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing service
issues( L1 , L2 support).
• Determines technical feasibility by evaluating requirements and analysis as well as proposed solutions.
• Understand client software configuration and customizations done to provide the right support.
• Be able to install, configure and customize solutions by following implementation guides and manuals.
• Reproduce client environment data, configuration and setup in order to investigate possible issues.
• Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and
debuggers in the software development process.
• Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
• Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
• Daily/weekly stand-up’s with clients/internally for the existing issues and reporting the same
• Incident management --P0 & P1 issues (Sending External/internal notifications, & engaging team
members .. Get the RCA and Maintain confluence pages for allP0 & P1 issues RCA and Run book for each
You are a good fit if you have
• Strong negotiation, communication and collaboration skills, Pro-active and Team Oriented approach.
• Deep understanding of service and support operational excellence and best practices.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations.
• Ability to handle pressure and callouts, Should be a good Team Player and at times ready to extend working hours.
• Ability to provide clear and crisp updates to team lead/manager.
• Participate & drive Major incidents for applications independently.
• L1 and L2 support with strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to self-direct and work independently, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed
commitments/objectives and take ownership of complex problems in a high pressure environment.
• Experience partnering with product, technology, operations and finance teams as appropriate.
• Knowledge of APIs, Log analysis, shell/ python scripting, MySQL, SQL/NoSQL Databases,
• Inquisitive mindset to find the root cause and a passion towards problem solving.
• Customers facing exposure in providing support and resolving issues.
• Good to have knowledge on APM : New relic/any tools for creating alerts/dashboards and Logs : any tools.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in technical production support role.
• Good to have experience in banking domain.
• Experience on handling P0/P1 incidents end to end, driving RCAs and documenting issues in appropriate
Benefits and Support
• Competitive compensation and remuneration package.
• Inclusive culture.
• Robust mentorship program with industry stalwarts.
• Opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry and drive valuable outcomes.
At Copperpod Digital, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of our community and the world around us. We celebrate diversity and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. A diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission.
If you're passionate about UI development, have a drive for creating seamless user experiences, and meet the requirements above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About the Company
Copperpod Digital is the bridge that connects businesses with their audience in a constantly evolving digital landscape. Our commitment to innovation and experimentation drives us to push the boundaries of what's possible, empowering brands to create meaningful connections with consumers. At Copperpod, we believe that the future of digital lies in web3 technology, and that's where metamaxx.io comes in. As a division of Copperpod Digital, metamaxx.io specializes in helping businesses develop cutting-edge digital offerings that bridge the gap between different realities. Together, we're building the future of digital experiences.