About the Role
Ready to change the Fintech world? We at Copperpod Digital are reinventing financial services with our clients and their unique solutions. We are partnerd with some of the fastest growing and award-winning, Fintech startups. We are constantly looking for the best technology talent out there to build our next gen Products and to contribute to proprietary platforms.
What You’ll do at Copperpod
• Architect and automate the cloud platform and distributed systems that power products - infra, compute, storage, deployments and operations.
• Owning the design process, implementation, capacity planning and monitoring of platform components leveraging the best-in-breed open-source tooling and engineering best practices.
• Collaborate with product engineering teams across time zones on design and operations of highly available systems and services.
• Identify and troubleshoot production issues to ensure five 9s availability. Implement security best practices across infrastructure, platforms, applications and storage.
• Constantly look for improvements to infrastructure, compute and CI/CD stacks.
You are a good fit if you have
• 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Strong shell scripting skills and at least one programming language like Python or Go.
• Solid Linux background with good understanding of subsystems and POSIX interfaces (processes, storage and network).
• Experience using AWS services such as IAM, S3, EC2, VPC, LBs, route tables, etc.
• IaC tools like Terraform or Pulumi, and configuration tools like Ansible and CloudInit.
• Automation and dev-prod tools like Jenkins, Tekton, FluxCD, Spinnaker, Argo Workflows.
• Deployments, monitoring and day 2 operations on Kubernetes APIs and associated tooling (Helm, CNI, ingress, RBAC, storage classes and volumes, metrics server API, netpols etc.) Hands-on knowledge of logging and metrics (collection, storage and querying systems), alerting and incidence management systems.
Benefits and Support
• Competitive compensation and remuneration package.
• Inclusive culture.
• Robust mentorship program with industry stalwarts.
• Opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry and drive valuable
At Copperpod Digital, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity
of our community and the world around us. We celebrate diversity and welcome people
from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets.
A diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and
identities is essential to achieving our mission.
If you're passionate about Product Engineering, and meet the requirements above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About the Company
Copperpod Digital is the bridge that connects businesses with their audience in a constantly
evolving digital landscape. Our commitment to innovation and experimentation drives us to
push the boundaries of what's possible, empowering brands to create meaningful
connections with consumers. At Copperpod, we believe that the future of digital lies in
web3 technology, and that's where metamaxx.io comes in. As a division of Copperpod
Digital, metamaxx.io specializes in helping businesses develop cutting-edge digital offerings
that bridge the gap between different realities. Together, we're building the future of digital