About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Lead Frontend Engineer to join our product development teams at Copperpod Digital. As the Lead Frontend Engineer, you will work with React.js and play a crucial role in growing our frontend capabilities. We value technical proficiency, innovative thinking, and collaborative problem-solving. Strong interpersonal skills are equally important to us as technical expertise.
What You’ll do at Copperpod
• Identify and analyze user requirements.
• Deliver high-quality UI features/modules based on provided designs.
• Develop new user-facing features using React.js.
• Build reusable and modular components for future use.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Optimize components for optimal performance across various web-capable devices and browsers.
• Utilize bug tracking tools.
• Engage in design discussions and collaborate with the team.
You are a good fit if you have
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in Node.js, React, HTML, and CSS.
• At least 2 years of experience with Node.js, React.js, and CSS3.
• Strong knowledge and experience with modern HTML5 layouts like Grid, Flexbox, etc.
• Proficiency in modern HTML5 features.
• Familiarity with NPM/YARN build system.
• Experience in connecting to SQL server from Node.js and issuing SQL commands.
• Experience in creating HTTP APIs, preferably in Next.js.
• Good to have prior experience with Ant.Design, MUI, or similar libraries.
• Good to have prior experience with AWS Amplify Hosting and AWS Cognito.
• Understanding of HTTP API, Protocols, Headers, REST, Caching, etc.
• Knowledge of caching HTML media elements in the browser.
• Proficiency in TypeScript.
• Hands-on experience with Docker or related technologies.
• Proficiency in shell scripting (e.g., bash, Linux).
• Full-stack development experience.
• Prior experience in leading a team, managing tasks, and day-to-day operations.
• Experience in documenting designs, data flow, and components.
Benefits and Support
• Competitive compensation and remuneration package.
• Inclusive culture.
• Robust mentorship scope with industry stalwarts.
• Opportunity to work and learn with the brightest minds in the industry and drive valuable outcomes.
At Copperpod Digital, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of our community and the world around us. We celebrate diversity and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. A diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission.
About the Company
Copperpod Digital is the bridge that connects businesses with their audience in a constantly evolving digital landscape. Our commitment to innovation and experimentation drives us to push the boundaries of what's possible, empowering brands to create meaningful connections with consumers. At Copperpod, we believe that the future of digital lies in web3 technology, and that's where metamaxx.io comes in. As a division of Copperpod Digital, metamaxx.io specializes in helping businesses develop cutting-edge digital offerings that bridge the gap between different realities. Together, we're building the future of digital experiences.