About the Role
We are seeking an experienced MS Dynamics 365 Implementation Consultant to join our team at Copperpod. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in end-to-end (E2E) implementations, with at least 2-3 years of experience and a deep understanding of business processes. They must also have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
What You’ll do at Copperpod
● Engage with customers and clients to gather requirements and assess their business needs
● Create functional design documentation based on gathered requirements
● Perform fit-gap analysis and design solutions using MS Dynamics 365
● Configure and customize MS Dynamics 365 to meet client needs
● Assist with DevOps tasks as needed
● Train clients on how to use MS Dynamics 365 effectively
● Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise
You are a good fit if you have
● 2-3 years of experience in E2E implementations
● Proficiency in business processes
● Diverse industry knowledge, including experience with manufacturing, finance, and services
● Strong understanding of business processes from the perspective of the MS Dynamics 365 product
● Familiarity with DevOps practices
● Proficiency in fit-gap analysis and solution design
● Exceptional communication skills
● Refined interpersonal and decision-making skills
● A very high learning quotient
● Ability to collaboratively work in a globally distributed team
Benefits and Support
●A culture that values inclusivity
●A robust 1-1 mentorship program with industry stalwarts
●One of the best remuneration and compensation policy
●All of the resourcesyou need to be successful
At Copperpod, we are committed to fostering a workplace that reflects the diversityof our community and the world around us. We embrace diversity and welcome individuals from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with differentperspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission. We empower our employees to take risks and make informed decisions. We provide opportunities for them to engage with customers and develop products they are passionate about.
We welcome individuals who think in new ways and challenge the status quo. For us, prioritizing people means that every aspect of our business operates with these values in mind. It is how we keep our clients and employees satisfied and meet the challenges ahead. We invite you to learn more about our company and what we do.
About the Company
Headquartered in the US with offices in India, Copperpod Digital is a next-generation Digi-Tech Transformation Group that helps businesses power purposeful brand-consumer gravity at the speed of life. Metamaxx, a division of Copperpod Digital, helps businesses and brands conceive new digital offerings harnessing the potential of web3. Together, we emphasize active experimentation and scaling up at speed, which is core to achieving continuous delight and intimacy between businesses, their brands and their consumers across realities consumers choose.