About the Role
As a full-stack developer, your key responsibilities will include designing, building, and publishing scalable products, determining systems and client specifications gaps, and proposing new solutions to work around these limitations. You will identify and recommend the most appropriate technology for business problems and provide technical consultation to the engineering team. Additionally, you will collaborate with a group of data engineers and data scientists to design AI products, examine existing systems to identify areas for improvement and integration and handle SQL/NoSQL database systems.
What You’ll do at Copperpod
● Understanding business requirements and translating them into efficient and effective websites and dashboards.
● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
● Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
● Designing and developing APIs.
● Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages used.
● A degree in Engineering, B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or an equivalent field
● 4 years of experience with hands-on application design and development that is scalable on demand in front-end and back-end.
You are a good fit if you have
● Responsive front-end screens
● Python as a back-end language using Django and Flask for web development.
● Basic authentication mechanisms like SSO/LDAP/OAUTH
● Database working with SQL Server/MySQL/PostgreSQL (Database schema design, Query operation, table relations)
● Web services, web API, SOA, REST API
● Cloud deployment, preferably on Azure or AWS
● OOPS concept
● Agile development methodologies and, techniques & tools
Familiarity with other tech stacks such as REACT/Node.js/.NET, unit testing tools such as Protractor, Jasmine, Sonar cube, data structures, and algorithms, understanding of NoSQL database systems, mobile screen development, and Git repository management is also required.
Benefits and Support
● Competitive compensation and remuneration package.
● Inclusive culture.
● Robust mentorship scope with industry stalwarts.
● Opportunity to work and learn with the brightest minds in the industry and drive valuable outcomes.
At Copperpod Digital, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of our community and the world around us. We celebrate diversity and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. A diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission.
About the Company
Copperpod Digital is the bridge that connects businesses with their audience in a constantly evolving digital landscape. Our commitment to innovation and experimentation drives us to push the boundaries of what's possible, empowering brands to create meaningful connections with consumers. At Copperpod, we believe that the future of digital lies in web3 technology, and that's where metamaxx.io comes in. As a division of Copperpod Digital, metamaxx.io specializes in helping businesses develop cutting-edge digital offerings that bridge the gap between different realities. Together, we're building the future of digital experiences.